Monday 1 February 2021

Our God is Alive!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me."


A.  Joshua 10:

B.  Deuteronomy 30:

C.  2 Samuel 22:

D.  Ezekiel 38:

E.  Isaiah 46:



2.  "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever."


A.  Jeremiah 50:

B.  Zechariah 13:

C.  Amos 7:

D.  Joel 3:

E.  Isaiah 40:



3.  "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."


A.  Micah 1:

B.  Amos 7:

C.  Hosea 8:

D.  Habakkuk 2:

E.  Isaiah 7:



4.  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 30:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 135:



5.  "I said, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you."


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 25:

C.  Psalm 120:

D.  Psalm 82:

E.  Psalm 110:



6.  "You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you."


A.  Exodus 18:

B.  1 Kings 15:

C.  Proverbs 20:

D.  Joshua 7:

E.  Deuteronomy 4:



7.  "God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’”


A.  Numbers 10:

B.  1 Chronicles 11:

C.  Numbers 18:

D.  Judges 7:

E.  Exodus 3:



8.  "After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: “Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great.”


A.  Jeremiah 38:

B.  Isaiah 55:

C.  Amos 9:

D.  Genesis 15:

E.  Leviticus 10:



9.  "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."


A.  Exodus 15:

B.  1 Kings 12:

C.  Joshua 10:

D.  Joel 3:

E.  Genesis 1:



10.  "But the Lord is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth quakes, And the nations cannot endure His indignation."


A.  Isaiah 20:

B.  Zechariah 7:

C.  Micah 1:

D.  Hosea 13:

E.  Jeremiah 10:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...