Wednesday 17 February 2021

For the Lord is Good!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Galatians 6:

C.  James 3:

D. 1 Peter 5:

E.  John 1:



2.  "And Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord."


A.  James 5:

B.  Ephesians 2:

C.  Colossians 1:

D.  Luke 1:

E.  Titus 3:



3.  "Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you."


A.  Amos 5:

B.  Joel 3:

C.  Ezekiel 33:

D.  Micah 1:

E.  Hosea 10:



4.  "My God sent his angel and shut the lions' mouths, and they have not harmed me, because I was found blameless before him; and also before you, O king, I have done no harm.”


A.  Zechariah 10:

B.  Ezekiel 20:

C.  Amos 7:

D.  Joshua 11:

E.  Daniel 6:



5.  "Also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil—this is God's gift to man."


A.  Lamentations 2:

B.  Proverbs 15:

C.  Joshua 7:

D.  1 Kings 13:

E.  Ecclesiastes 3:



6.  "Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin."


A.  Exodus 25:

B.  Numbers 7:

C.  Deuteronomy 31:

D.  1 Samuel 15:

E.  Proverbs 13:



7.  "My son, keep my words and treasure up my commandments with you; keep my commandments and live; keep my teaching as the apple of your eye; bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. "


A.  Joshua 10:

B.  Exodus 12:

C.  Daniel 10:

D.  Proverbs 7:

E.  Lamentations 5:



8.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


A.  Joel 2:

B.  Isaiah 15:

C.  Judges 11:

D.  Deuteronomy 7:

E.  Proverbs 3:



9.  "The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 30:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 145:

E.  Psalm 71:



10.  "Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!"


A.  Psalm 33:

B.  Psalm 122:

C.  Psalm 18:

D.  Psalm 75:

E.  Psalm 141:



11.  "Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word."


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 88:

C.  Psalm 45:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 133:



12.  "My soul is consumed with longing for your rules at all times."


A.  Psalm 95:

B.  Psalm 125:

C.  Psalm 22:

D.  Psalm 110:

E.  Psalm 119:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...