Thursday 11 February 2021

For the Lord is Good!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Jeremiah 31:

2.  Isaiah 57:

3.  Psalm 100:

4.  Philemon 1:

5.  Psalm 34:

6.  Psalm 118:

7.  1 Peter 2:

8.  Psalm 119:

9.  Hebrews 6:



1.  "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!"



2.  "How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"



3.  "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them."



4.  "Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good."



5.  "For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come."



6.  "Long ago the Lord said to Israel: “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."



7.  "For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite."



8.  "For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."



9.  "Oh, fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack!"



10.  "And I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ."



11.  "The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 91:

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone i...