Sunday 28 February 2021

Devotion to God!!

Find the verses in:



1.  John 3:

2.  John 1:

3.  Proverbs 12:

4.  Exodus 20:

5.  John 15:

6.  1 Corinthians 6:

7.  John 17:

8.  2 Corinthians 5:

9.  Romans 12:



1.  "And he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised."



2.  "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own."



3.  "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."



4.  "I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do."



5.  "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."



6.  "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight."



7.  “You shall have no other gods before me."



8.  "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him."



9.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."



10.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."



11.  "All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...