Monday 8 February 2021

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:

 


1.  “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”


A.  Joshua 10:

B. Exodus 7:

C.  Judges 15:

D.  Leviticus 3:

E.  Genesis 1:

 


2.  “By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Romans 8:

C.  Matthew 18:

D.  Hebrews 12:

E.  John 13:

 


3.  “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.”


A.  Luke 19:

B.  Matthew 20:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  1 John 3:

E.  Hebrews 11:

 


4.  “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.”


A.  Ezekiel 37:

B.  Jeremiah 50:

C.  Deuteronomy 30:

D.  Proverbs 25:

E.  Isaiah 60:

 


5.  “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’”


A.  Deuteronomy 33:

B.  Joshua  22:

C.  Ezekiel 30:

D.  Exodus 28:

E.  Isaiah 41:

 


6.  " ‘To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.”


A.  Lamentations 5:

B.  Joel 3:

C.  Zechariah 13:

D.  Proverbs 21:

E.  Job 18:

 


7.  “For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  James 3:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  Titus 1:

E.  Romans 8:

 


8.  “Rejoice always,  pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  2 Corinthians 8:

C.  James 2:

D.  Luke 11:

E.  1 Thessalonians 5:

 


8.  “Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful.”


A.  Psalm 117:

B.  Psalm 33:

C.  Psalm 129:

D.  Psalm 1:

E.  Psalm 30:


9.  “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”


A.  Matthew 20:

B.  1 Timothy 5:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  Galatians 6:

E.  John 14:

 


10.  “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."


A.  Jeremiah 38:

B.  Exodus 20:

C.  Ezekiel 32:

D.  Numbers 11:

E.  Isaiah 55:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...