Friday 26 February 2021

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  1 Corinthians 12:

c.  1 John 3:

D.  James 5:

E.  Romans 10:



2.  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


A.  Micah 5:

B.  Ezekiel 33:

C.  Exodus 25:

D.  Joshua 11:

E.  Isaiah 41:



3.  "Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”


A.  Deuteronomy 3:

B.  Ezra 1:

C.  Amos 5:

D.  Genesis 1:

E.  Judges 10:



4.  "Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”


A.  John 20:

B.  Acts 23:

C.  1 Thessalonians 5:

D.  Galatians 2:

E.  Matthew 11:



5.  “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”


A.  Luke 13:

B.  Colossians 3:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  John 16:

E.  Hebrews 10:



6.  'But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Philippians 3:

C.  1 Timothy 5:

D.  Acts 1:

E.  John 8:



7.  "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  2 Timothy 1:

C.  Titus 2:

D.  Colossians 3:

E.  James 3:



8.  "Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.  But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."


A.  Deuteronomy 33:

B.  1 Samuel 20:

C.  Jeremiah 57:

D.  Proverbs 20:

E.  Isaiah 53:



9.  "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."


A.  1 Peter 3:

B.  Ephesians 3:

C.  Luke 10:

D.  James 2:

E.  2 Corinthians 5:



10.  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."


A.  Luke 10:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Mark 13:

D.  Acts 17:

E.  Matthew 21:



11.  "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies."


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  John 11:

E.  Acts 22:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...