Wednesday 17 February 2021

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Acts 18:

2.  1 John 1:

3.  Romans 3:

4.  John 14:

5.  Matthew 28:

6.  Romans 5:

7.  John 10:

8.  Romans 12:

9.  Galatians 5:

10.  Galatians 2:



1.  "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness."



2.  "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship."



3.  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."



4.  "For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”



5.  "One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent."



6.  "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."



7.  "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."



8.  "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."



9.  "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."



10.  "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,[b] baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."



11.  "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...