Wednesday 17 February 2021

A New Life in Christ!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Acts 7:

C.  Matthew 10:

D.  James 5:

E.  John 6:



2.  "And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."


A.  Isaiah 50:

B.  Ezekiel 36:

C.  Judges 12:

D.  Zechariah 8:

E.  Jeremiah 27:



3.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


A.  Zechariah 10:

B.  Joshua 8:

C.  Deuteronomy 33:

D.  Exodus 28:

E.  Isaiah 41:



4.  "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."


A.  2 Peter 3:

B.  Colossians 1:

C.  1 Timothy 5:

D.  2 Corinthians 11:

E.  1 John 1:



5.  "And have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator."


A.  Romans 10:

B.  Hebrews 8:

C.  James 5:

D.  Colossians 3:

E.  Titus 2:



6.  "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."


A.  James 5:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  1 Thessalonians 5:

D.  1 John 3:

E.  Philippians 4:



7.  “Go and stand in the temple and speak to the people all the words of this Life.”


A.  Luke 12:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  John 10:

E.  Acts 5:



8.  “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind."


A.  Hosea 10:

B.  Micah 1:

C.  Jeremiah 55:

D.  Isaiah 65:

E.  Ezekiel 33:



9.  "He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."


A.  Joel 2:

B.  Judges 10:

C.  Numbers 13:

D.  Ecclesiastes 3:

E.  Joshua 10:



10.  "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.


A.  Matthew 10:

B.  Luke 12:

C.  Mark 7:

D.  Romans 11:

E.  1 John 4:



11.  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."


A.  Romans 15:

B.  Matthew 21:

C.  Acts 18:

D.  John 10:

E.  Galatians 5:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...