Tuesday 12 January 2021

Word Of God: Food and Protection for your Soul!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Acts 2:

2.  Luke 11:

3.  John 5:

4.  1 Peter 1:

5.  John 8:

6.  Mark 13:

7.  Psalm 119:

8.  1 Thessalonians 5:

9.  Proverbs 4:


1.  "You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word."



2.  "My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart."



3.  "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."



4.  "For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."



5.  "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart!"



6.  "So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls."



7.  "Give us each day our daily bread."



8.  "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me."



9.  "But the word of the Lord remains forever.” And that word is the Good News that was preached to you."



10.  "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...