Thursday 7 January 2021

The Word Of God: Food and Protection for your Soul!!

Find the verses in:



1.  John 1:
2.  Psalm 12:
3.  Psalm 119:
4.  Psalm 18:
5.  Romans 1:
6.  Psalm 19:
7.  Joshua 1:
8.  Psalm 56:
9.  2 Timothy 2:
10.  Proverbs 2:


1.  "This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him."


2.   "Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth."



3.  "In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?"



4.  "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding."



5.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God."



6.  "The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times."



7.  "The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever."



8.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."



9.  "The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul.  The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple."



10.  "You have given me the shield of your salvation, and your right hand supported me, and your gentleness made me great. You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip."


11.  "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...