Tuesday 5 January 2021

The Word Of God: Food and Protection for your Soul!!

Find the verses in:



1.  James 1:
2.  Psalm 119:
3.  Isaiah 55:
4.  Ephesians 6:
5.  John 15:
6.  Job 23:
7.  Proverbs 30:
8.  2 Timothy 3:
9.  John 6:
10.  Colossians 3:
11.  John 1:


1.  "All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right."


2.  "very word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."


3.  "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life."


4.  "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."


5.  "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."


6.  "So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."


7.  "So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls."


8.  "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."


9.  "But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves."


10.  "Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you."


11.  "I have not departed from the commandment of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food."


12.  "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


13.  "The unfolding of your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...