Monday 25 January 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 34:

2.  Psalm 32:

3.  Psalm 118:

4.  Psalm 138:

5.  Psalm 139:

6.  Psalm 12:

7.  Psalm 22:

8.  Psalm 42:



1.  “Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts.”



2.  “My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.”



3.  “The words of the Lord are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.”



4.  "As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God."



5.  “This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”



6.  “O taste and see that the Lord is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!”



7.  “I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.”



8.  “I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.”



9.  “How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered!”  



10.  “I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...