Friday 22 January 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 16:

2.  Psalm 127:

3.    Psalm 119:

4.  Psalm 51:

5.  Psalm 111:

6.  Psalm 8:

7.  Psalm 19:

8.  Psalm 139:

9.  Psalm 23:


1.  “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.”



2.  “I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.”



3.  “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”



4.  “You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.”



5.  “Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.”



6.  “I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!"



7.  “How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word."



8.  “Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions.”



9.  “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.”



10.  “When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...