Sunday 3 January 2021

Obedience to God: How it can change your life!!

Find the verses in:
 

1.  John 14:
2.  Luke 6:
3.  Philippians 2:
4.  Romans 5:
5.  James 4:
6.  1 Samuel 15:
7.  James 1:
8.  Isaiah 1:


1.  And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams."


2.  "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."


3.  "If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land."


4.  “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?"


5.  "Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."


6.  "And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."


7.  “If you love me, you will keep my commandments."


8.  "For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous."


9.  "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


10.  "Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...