Thursday 7 January 2021

No longer I but Christ in me!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 16:
2.  1 Corinthians 10:
3.  Romans 6:
4.  John 11:
5.  Luke 9:
6.  Matthew 22:
7.  Luke 1:
8.  Romans 8:
9.  John 15:
10.  2 Corinthians 4:


1.  "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."


2.  "For nothing will be impossible with God.”


3.  "By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples."


4.  "Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."


5.  "That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day."


6.  "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."


7.  "Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness."


8.  "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”


9.  "For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?"


10.  "And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself."


11.  "For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...