Wednesday 6 January 2021

No longer I but Christ in me!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  John 12:
2.  Romans 14:
3.  Matthew 22:
4.  2 Corinthians 12:
5.  James 5:
6.  Jeremiah 30:
7.  Luke 17:
8.  Exodus 20:
9.  Psalm 77;
10.  Galatians 3:
11.  Ezekiel 22:
12.  Acts 18:
13.  Mark 13:
14.  Hebrews 13:
15.  Joshua 10:
16.  Romans 5:
17.  Revelation 12:
18.  Psalm 23:
19.  1 Peter 5:
20.  1 Timothy 3:
21.  1 Corinthians 6:
22.  Philippians 3:
23.  Romans 8:
24.  Isaiah 41:


B.


1.  "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."


2.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


3.  "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."


4.  "Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ"


5.  "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."


6.  "Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."


7.  "And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself."


8.  "For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's."


9.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."


10.  "But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


11.  "And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...