Wednesday 27 January 2021

Holy Spirit!!

 Find the verses in:



1.  Luke 24:
2.  Acts 1:
3.  John 14:
4.  Luke 3:
5.  John 16:
6.  Acts 2:
7.  Romans 8:


 1.  "And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised.  But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven."


2. "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you."


3.  "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative - that is, the Holy Spirit - he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."


4.  "All that belongs to the Father is mine; this is why I said, "The Spirit will tell you whatever he receives from me."


5.  "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.  He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard.  He will tell you about the future."


6. " But in fact, it is best for you that I go away, because if I don't, the Advocate won't come.  If I do go away, then I will send him to you."


7.  "He will bring me glory by telling you whatever he receives from me."


8.  "John baptized with water, but in just a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."


9.  " Peter replied, "Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.  Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."


10.  "and the Holy Spirit, in bodily form, descended on him like a dove.  And a voice from heaven said, "You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy."


11.  "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...