Monday 25 January 2021

Fear Not!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Jeremiah 1:

2.  Jeremiah 17:

3.  Jeremiah 30:

4.  Lamentations 3:

5.  Isaiah 44:

6.  Isaiah 43:

7.  Isaiah 51:

8.  Isaiah 54:



1.  "But now, this is what the Lord says – he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.’ "



2.  "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west."



3.  "This is what the Lord says – he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen."



4.  "Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.’ "



5.  " ‘Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults’ "



6.  "In righteousness you will be established: tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you."



7.  " ‘Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,’ declares the Lord."



8.  "They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.’ "



9.  “So do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,” declares the Lord. “I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.”



10.  "You came near when I called you and you said. ‘Do not fear.’ "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...