Friday 22 January 2021

Fear Not!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Isaiah 41:

2.  Isaiah 12:

3.  Isaiah 26:

4.  Isaiah 35:

5.  Proverbs 3:

6.  Psalm 119:

7.  Isaiah 10:

8.  Isaiah 8:


1.  "Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble."


2.  "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."


3.  " ‘Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.’ "


4.  " Therefore this is what the Lord, the Lord Almighty, says: ‘My people who live in Zion, do not be afraid of the Assyrians, who beat you with a rod and lift up a club against you, as Egypt did.’ "


5.  "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.’ "


6.  "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you."


7.  "say to those with fearful hearts, ‘Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.’ "


8.  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


9.  "For I am the Lord you God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.’ "


10.  " ‘Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I myself will help you’ declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...