Tuesday 12 January 2021

Blessed are those who hear the word of God!!

 Find the verses in:


 

1.  Proverbs 8:
2.  Jeremiah 22:
3.  Luke 11:
4.  Job 15:
5.  John 5:
6.  Psalm 116:
7.  Romans 10:
8.  Ezekiel 3:
9.  John 8:
10.  Isaiah 28:

 

1.  "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."


2.  "Give ear and hear my voice, Listen and hear my words."


3.  "Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live."


4.  “Heed instruction and be wise, And do not neglect it."


5.  "He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”


6.  “O land, land, land, Hear the word of the Lord!"


7.  "But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”


8.  “Now therefore, O sons, listen to me, For blessed are they who keep my ways."

    
9.  “Do you hear the secret counsel of God, And limit wisdom to yourself?"


10.  "Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live."


11.  "Moreover, He said to me, “Son of man, take into your heart all My words which I will speak to you and listen closely."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...