Friday 29 January 2021

Bible Notes:

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments."


A.  James 5:

B.  Acts 17:

C.  1 Peter 3:

D.  Mark 11:

E.  2 Corinthians 10:



2.  “I have hidden your word in my heart,  that I might not sin against you.”


A.  Psalm 55:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 118:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 125:

 


3.  “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”


A.  Romans 11:

B.  John 15:

C.  Luke 17:

D.  Acts 20:

E.  Philippians 4:

 


4.  “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  Ephesians 5:

D.  1 Thessalonians 3:

E.  Matthew 11:

 


5.  “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”


A.  Luke 18:

B.  1 Timothy 5:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Titus 3:

E.  1 Corinthians 10:

 


6.  “Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.”


A.  Psalm 145:

B.  Psalm 88:

C.  Psalm 105:

D.  Psalm 37:

E.  Psalm 90:

 


7.  “There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.”


A.  Joshua 10:

B.  Isaiah 33:

C.  Lamentations 3:

D.  Amos 5:

E.  Proverbs 14:

 


8.  “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”


A.  Psalm 101:

B.  Psalm 18:

C.  Psalm 57:

D.  Psalm 113:

E.  Psalm 46:

 


9.  “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  James 5:

C.  Philemon 1:

D.  Titus 2:

E.  1 John 1:

 


10.  “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  John 15:

C.  Acts 18:

D.  Mark 11:

E.  Romans 10:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...