Friday 8 January 2021

Bible Notes: The Promises of God!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Luke 12:
2.  John 6:
3.  Galatians 6:
4.  Psalm 23:
5.  Mark 10:
6.  Romans 8:
7.  Exodus 23:
8.  Mark 13:
9.  Hebrews 10:
10.  Joshua 10:
11.  Isaiah 39:
12.  Amos 3:
13.  James 5:
14.  Romans 13:
15.  Psalm 1:
16.  Deuteronomy 5:
17.  Psalm 130:
18.  Titus 2:
19.  2 Peter 1:
20.  Psalm 9:
21.  Psalm 37:
22.  Proverbs 11:
23.  Philippians 4:


B.


1.  "Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf."


2.  "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."


3.  "But God will never forget the needy; the hope of the afflicted will never perish.


4.  "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.."


5.  "Then, turning to his disciples, Jesus said, “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear. For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing. Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than any birds!"


6.  "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."


7.  "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”


8.  "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.  He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.  He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake."


9.  "They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season.  Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do."


10.  "Stay on the path that the Lord your God has commanded you to follow. Then you will live long and prosperous lives in the land you are about to enter and occupy."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...