Tuesday 12 January 2021

Bible Notes: The Promises of God!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  John 3:

2.  John 8:

3.  John 5:

4.  Psalm 118:

5.  Luke 9:

6.  Romans 15:

7.  Jeremiah 55:

8.  Mark 10:

9.  Lamentations 3:

10.  Deuteronomy 20:

11.  2 Peter 3:

12.  James 5:

13.  Acts 10:

14.  Zecahariah 5:

15.  Psalm 37:

16.  Exodus 14:

17.  Proverbs 1:

18.  Proverbs 18:

19.  Psalm 23:

20.  Isaiah 25:

21.  1 John 3:

22.  Ephesians 5:

23.  Revelation 21:

24.  Psalm 49:


B. 


 1.  "He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." 



2.  "He will swallow up death forever.  The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth." 



3.  "Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."



4.  "But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself." – 



5.  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."



6.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!" 



7.  "I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life." 



8.  "The Lord helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him."



9.  "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."



10.  "But whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm." 



11.  "The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...