Monday 28 December 2020

You are called to be a disciple of Christ!!

Find the verses in:



1.  John 15:
2.  John 13:
3.  Matthew 28:
4.  2 Timothy 2:
5.  John 12:
6.  John 8:
7.  1 Timothy 5:
8.  Acts 1:



1.  " Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”



2.  "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."



3.  "Anyone who wants to serve me must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me.



4.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples."



5.  "But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."



6.  "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”



7.  “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you."



8.  “
I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardenerHe cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. ."



9. "By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”



10.  "By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples."



11.  "For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...