Thursday 12 November 2020

Scripture Notes:

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Exodus 15:
2.  Zephaniah 3:
3.  1 Chronicles 29:
4.  Nehemiah 8:
5.  Psalm 18:
6.  Psalm 27:
7.  1 John 3:
8.  1 John 2:
9.  1 John 5:
10.  Revelation 3:


1.  "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world."


2.  "So don't be surprised dear brother and sisters, if the world hates you."


3.  "My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth."


4.  "And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God."


5.  "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."


6.  “The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.”‍


7.  “Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.”‍


8.  “The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.”‍


9.  “ for the joy of the LORD is your strength.’”‍


10.  “I love you, O LORD, my strength.The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”‍


11.   “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”‍


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...