Sunday 8 November 2020

Knowing God!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  John 3:
2.  1 John 1:
3.  1 John 4:
4.  Jeremiah 24:
5.  Hosea 6:
6.  Psalm 119:
7.  John 14:
8.  2 Timothy 1:

 

1.  "How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word."


2.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


3.  "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."


4.  "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


5.  "If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."


6.  "We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error."


7.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


8.  "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."


9.  "I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart."


10.  "Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 91:

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone i...