Tuesday 3 November 2020

God's Word Is Righteous!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Isaiah 45:
2.  Psalm 19:
3.  Psalm 119:
4.  Deuteronomy 4:


1.  “I have not spoken in secret, In some dark land; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, ‘Seek Me in a waste place’; I, the Lord, speak righteousness, Declaring things that are upright."



2.  "My eyes fail with longing for Your salvation And for Your righteous word."


3.  "Or what great nation is there that has statutes and judgments as righteous as this whole law which I am setting before you today?"


4.  "The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes."

 

5.  "The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the Lord are true; they are righteous altogether."


6.  "I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgments."


7.  "I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are righteous, And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me."
 

8.  "Righteous are You, O Lord, And upright are Your judgments."
 

9.  "Your testimonies are righteous forever; Give me understanding that I may live."
 

10.  "You have commanded Your testimonies in righteousness And exceeding faithfulness."


11.  "Let my tongue sing of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...