Tuesday 17 November 2020

God is Knowledge!!

Choose the correct Scripture:

 

1.  "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!"

A.  2 Kings 20:
B.  Leviticus 27:
C.  Deuteronomy 30:
D.  1 Samuel 15:
E.  1 Chronicles 16:


2.  "Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ."

A.  Colossians 2:
B.  John 19:
C.  2 Corinthians 10:
D.  James 5:
E.  Philippians 3:


3.  "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might."

A.  James 2:
B.  Romans 13:
C.  Luke 17:
D.  1 Peter 3:
E.  Ephesians 6:


4.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."

A.  Matthew 25:
B.  Mark 13:
C.  2 Thessalonians 1:
D.  Titus 3:
E.  Romans 1:


5.  “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."

A.  Jeremiah 30:
B.  Zechariah 13:
C.  Exodus 22:
D.  Deuteronomy 28:
E.  Isaiah 55:


6.  "For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people."

A.  Luke 20:
B.  2 Timothy 1:
C.  Matthew 25:
D.  Mark 13:
E.  1 Peter 2:


7.  "Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”

A.  Hebrews 12:
B.  John 14:
C.  1 John 3:
D.  Acts 17:
E.  Matthew 18:


8.  "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me."

A.  Luke 5:
B.  James 3:
C.  Galatians 2:
D.  1 Corinthians 15:
E.  John 10:


9.  "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."

A.  Exodus 20:
B.  Judges 10:
C.  Numbers 13:
D.  Leviticus 8:
E.  Deuteronomy 6:


10.  "For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings."

A.  Daniel 10:
B.  Jeremiah 55:
C.  Zechariah 9:
D.  Proverbs 20:
E.  Hosea 6:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...