Friday 6 November 2020

Being Obedient!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience."

A.  James 5:
B.  Luke 17:
C.  Romans 13:
D.  Matthew 20:
E.  Ephesians 5:


2.  "Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

A.  John 15:
B.  2 Timothy 3:
C.  James 2:
D.  1 Corinthians 15:
E.  Acts 21:



3.  "Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?"

A.  Hebrews 10:
B.  Mark 11:
C.  Luke 19:
D. John 20:
E.  Romans 6:


4.  "But I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here."

A.  1 Peter 3:
B.  Galatians 5:
C.  Matthew 19:
D.  2 Timothy 2:
E.  John 14:


5.  "For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me."

A.  1 Timothy 5:
B.  James 3:
C.  2 Corinthians 10:
D.  1 Thessalonians 3:
E.  John 6:
 

6.  "Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work."

A.  Matthew 12:
B.  John 4:
C.  Hebrews 12:
D.  Luke 18:
E.  1 Corinthians 11:


7.  "And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."

A.  Acts 13:
B.  Mark 7:
C.  James 5:
D.  Colossians 1:
E.  Luke 9:


8.  "And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

A.  Romans 15:
B.  Ephesians 3:
C.  Luke 12:
D.  Mark 15:
E.  Matthew 26:


9.  "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you."

A.  Jeremiah 33:
B.  Exodus 11:
C.  Isaiah 50:
D.  Joshua 10:
E.  Proverbs 3:


10.  “You shall therefore love the Lord your God and keep his charge, his statutes, his rules, and his commandments always."

A.  Joshua 10:
B.  Exodus 21:
C.  Leviticus 7:
D.  Jeremiah 55:
E.  Deuteronomy 11:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...