Monday 2 November 2020

Being Obedient!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  James 1:
2.  Galatians 2:
3.  Hebrews 12:
4.  Acts 5:
5.  John 15:
6.  Ecclesiastes 12:
7.  1 John 5:
8.  Job 36:
9.  1 John 3:
10.  James 4:
11.  Isaiah 1:


1.  "That's the whole story.  Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone's duty."


2.  "If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land."


3.  "If they listen and serve him, they complete their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasantness."


4.  "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."


5.  "Whoever keeps his commandments abides in God, and God in him. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he has given us."


6.  "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


7.  "But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing."


8.  "Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."


9.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


10.  "But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men."


11.  "If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love."


12.  "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...