Friday 9 October 2020

Christ in me!! I am in Christ!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Romans 8:
2.  Deuteronomy 14:
3.  Ephesians 1:
4.  Matthew 5:
5.  Colossians 2:
6.  Psalm 139:
7.  Romans 3:
8.  Jeremiah 1:
9.  Hebrews 10:
10.  Philippians 4:


1.  “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.”
 

2.  “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”


3.  “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”


4.  “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.


5.  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you a prophet to the nations.”


6.  “We have been set apart as holy because Jesus Christ did what God wanted him to do by sacrificing his body once and for all.”


7.  “You have been set apart as holy to the Lord your God, and he has chosen you from all the nations of the earth to be his own special treasure.”


8.  “We have been set free because of what Christ has done. Through his blood our sins have been forgiven. We have been set free because God’s grace is so rich.”


9.  “For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death.”


10.  “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”


11.   “And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...