Monday 5 October 2020

Christ in me!! I am in Christ!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Galatians 2:
2.  Ephesians 2:
3.  Romans 8:
4.  Psalm 139:
5.  Galatians 3:
6.  Galatians 4:
7.  Ephesians 1:
8.  Psalm 118:
9.  Isaiah 43:
10.  John 15:

 

1.  “For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.”


2.  “So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.”
 

3.  “I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.


4.  “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.”


5.  “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD we bless you.”


6.  “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions–it is by grace you have been saved.”


7.  “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”


8. “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”


9.  “Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life.”


10.  "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”


11.  “For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.”
 

12.  “Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.”


  13.  “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...