Wednesday 14 October 2020

Called by God!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  2 Timothy 3:
2.  2 Corinthians 5:
3.  2 Thessalonians 3:
4.  Isaiah 6:
5.  1 Thessalonians 5:
6.  1 Peter 1:
7.  Jeremiah 29:
8.  Acts 1:
9.  Galatians 2:
10.  Philippians 3:

 

1.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


2.  "I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."


3.  "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”


4.  "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."


5.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


6.  "But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one."


7.  "And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”


8.  "But as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”


9.  "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness."


10.  "He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it."


11.  "For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...