Monday 21 September 2020

Who said:

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Don't you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die? We deserve to die for our crimes, but this man hasn't done anything wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom?"

A.  Mark 15:
B.  Acts 11:
C.  Hebrews 12:
D.  John 20:
E.  Luke 23:


2.  "Eli, Eli, lema sabachtani? which means "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"

A.  Acts 15:
B.  Matthew 27:
C.  1 Peter 3:
D.  Romans 11:
E.  John 21:


3.  "Leave that innocent man alone.  I suffered through a terrible nightmare about him last night."

A.  James 5:
B.  Mark 12:
C.  Galatians 3:
D.  Luke 20:
E.  Matthew 27:


4.  "Am I some dangerous revolutionary, that you come with swords and clubs to arrest me? Why didn't you arrest me in the Temple? I was there teaching every day.  But this is all happening to fulfill the words of the prophets as recorded in the Scriptures."

A.  Romans 10:
B.  Ephesians 3:
C.  John 11:
D.  Matthew 26:
E.  Mark 15:


5.  "Do you have anything here to eat?"

A.  John 21:
B.  James 3:
C.  1 Peter 5:
D.  Matthew 25:
E.  Luke 24:

 

6.  "No, what I have written, I have written."

A.  1 Peter 5:
B.  Acts 19:
C.  Matthew 22:
D.  James 2:
E.  John 19:


7.  "It's better that one man should die for the people."

A.  Mark 13:
B.  John 18:
C.  1 Corinthians 15:
D.  1 Timothy 3:
E.  Luke 21:


8.  "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

A.  Matthew 25:
B.  Acts 20:
C.  Philippians 2:
D.  James 3:
E.  John 19:


9.  "If I said anything wrong, you must prove it.  But if I'm speaking the truth, why are you beating me?"

A.  Luke 20:
B.  Acts 19:
C.  Mark 11:
D.  Romans 15:
E.  John 18:


10.  "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me.  Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

A.  Mark 15:
B.  Hebrews 10:
C.  Colossians 3:
D.  Matthew 26:
E.  John 21: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...