Wednesday 9 September 2020

My God will stand with me!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.  


1.  Psalm 16:

2.  John 14:

3.  Isaiah 40:

4.  Psalm 25:

5.  James 9

6.  Revelation 7:

7.  Galatians 3:

8.  Luke 8:

9.  Acts 3:

10.  John 15:

11. Psalm 73:

12. Mark 13:

13.  Matthew 17:

14.  Luke 11:

15.  James 2:

16.  Jeremiah 23:

17.  Psalm 59:

18. Zechariah 8:

19.  Acts 10:

20.  Psalm 123:

21.  Psalm 27:

22. Matthew 2:

23.  Ephesians 5:
 

B.


1.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."

 

2.  "Can anyone hide from me in a secret place? Am I not everywhere in all the heavens and earth?" says the LORD."

 

3.  "In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.  He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies."

 

4.  "And they will say, "Please let us walk with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

 

5.  "My eyes are always on the LORD, for he rescues me from the traps of my enemies."

 

6.  "He will feed his flock like a shepherd.  He will carry the lambs in his arms, holding them close to heart.  He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young."

 

7.  "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you."

 

8.  "You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."

 

9.  "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.  Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit.  For apart from me you can do nothing."

 

10.  "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...