Tuesday 15 September 2020

Praise and Worship!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Psalm 34:
2.  Psalm 118:
3.  Psalm 69:
4.  Psalm 86:
5.  John 14:
6.  John 17:
7.  Habakkuk 2:
8.  Psalm 115:
9.  Psalm 96:
10.  1 Chronicles 16:


1.  "Sing to the Lord a new song; Sing to the Lord, all the earth.  Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples."


2.  "Sing to the Lord, all the earth; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples.  For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods."

3.  “For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, As the waters cover the sea."

4.  "For great is the Lord and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, But the Lord made the heavens.  Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary."

5.  "Not to us, O Lord, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your loving kindness, because of Your truth."


6.  "You are my God, and I will give You thanks.  You are my God and I will exalt You."


7.  "O magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together."


8.  "I will praise the name of God with song And magnify Him with thanksgiving."


9.  "I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever."


10.  "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

    
11.  "I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...