Tuesday 1 September 2020

Praise and Worship!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:
  

A.
 

1.  Psalm 63:
2.  Psalm 71:
3.  Habakkuk 3:
4.  1 Kings 15:
5.  Proverbs 20:
6.  Joshua 15;
7.  James 3:
8.  Mark 11:
9.  1 Chronicles 29:
10.  2 Corinthians 1:
11.  2 Samuel 7:
12.  1 Chronicles 16:
13.  Jeremiah 50:
14.  Psalm 33:
15.  1 Chronicles 15:
16.  Exodus 20:
17.  Deuteronomy 28:
18.  Psalm 103:
19.  John 4:
20.  Isaiah 25:
21.  Luke 17:
22.  Romans 15:
23.  Galatians 3:
24.  Psalm 150:
25.  Acts 16:
26.  Exodus 23:
 

B.  
 

1.  "Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago."


2.  "Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you."


3.  "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord."


4.  "About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them."


5.  "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."


6.  "Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name."


7.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."


8.  "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior."


9.  "You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water."


10.  "My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long."


11.  "Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all."


12.  "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."


13.  "How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...