Tuesday 22 September 2020

Jesus - The Son of God - Yeshua!!

Match B and C with A:
   

A.
 

1.  Yadid - Beloved One
2.  Lechem Shamayim - Bread of Heaven
3.  Rosh Pinah - Cornerstone
4.  HaPalat - Deliverer
5.  HaAdam Ha-acharon - The Last Adam
6.  Moshel - Governor / Ruler
7.  HaKohen HaGadol - The Great High Priest
8.  Kadosh - Holy One
9.  Ehyeh asher Ehyeh - I am that I am
10.  Malakh Melitz  - Intercessor / Advocate

 
B.


1.  Romans 11:
2.  1 Corinthians 15:
3.  Matthew 2:
4.  Hebrews 3:
5.  Acts 3:
6.  1 John 2:
7.  John 8:
8.  John 6:
9.  Mark 12:
10.  Matthew 12:

 
C.


1.  "And so, dear brothers and sisters who belong to God and are partners with those called to heaven, think carefully about this Jesus whom we declare to be  God's messenger and High Priest."


2.  "You rejected this holy, righteous one and instead demanded the release of a murderer.  You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead.  And we are witnesses of this fact!"
 

3.  "Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth before Abraham was even born, I AM!"


4.  "My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin.  But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father.  He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.  He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins - and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.


5.  "Look at my Servant, whom I have chosen.  He is my Beloved, who pleases me.  I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations."


6.  "Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, Moses didn't give you bread from heaven.  My Father did.  And now he offers you the true bread from heaven.  The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."


7.  "Didn't you ever read this in the Scriptures? The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone."


8.  "and in this way all Israel will be saved.  As it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob."


9.  "The Scriptures tell us, "The first man, Adam, became a living person." But the last Adam, - that is, Christ - is a life-giving Spirit."


10.  " 'And you, O Bethlehem in the land of Judah, are not least among the ruling cities of Judah, for a ruler will come from you who will be the shepherd for my people Israel.' "






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...