Monday 14 September 2020

If God is for us, who can ever be against us?!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Psalm 23:

2.  Isaiah 43:

3.  1 John 5:

4.  Psalm 111:

5.  Joshua 7:

6.  Mark 12:

7.  Galatians 5:

8.  Ephesians 2:

9.  John 11:

10.  Luke 23:

11.  Revelation 3:

12.  Hebrews 13:

13.  Psalm 3:

14.  Romans 8:

15.  Psalm 130:

16.  Psalm 88:

17.  1 Timothy 3:

18.  Proverbs 29:

19.  Acts 22:

20.  James 7:

21.  Proverbs 30:

22.  Psalm 91:

23.  Proverbs 18:


B.


1.  "What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"

 

2.  "If you make the LORD your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home."

 

3.  "The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe."

 

4.  "Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety."

 

5.  "So we can say with confidence, "The LORD is my helper,so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?"

 

6.  "I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.  I am not afraid of then thousand enemies who surround me on every side."

 

7.  "Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world."

 

8.  "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.  When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up, the flames will not consume you."

 

9.  "Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.  Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."

 

10.  "We know that God's children do not make a practice of sinning for God's Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...