Monday 14 September 2020

God - Our Heavenly Father!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  John 10:
2.  1 John 2:
3.  Philippians 4:
4.  John 14:
5.  Luke 12:
6.  John 1:
7.  Matthew 6:
8.  John 17:
9.  Psalm 103:
10. 1 John 3:

1.  "As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him."  


2.  "See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him."


3.  "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."  


4.  "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"


5.  “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.”


6.  "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."


7.  "To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen."


8.  "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them."


9.  "Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”


10.  Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.


11.  "Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God."  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...