Wednesday 9 September 2020

For we are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Romans 5:

2.  Luke 10:

3.  Acts 1:

4.  2 Corinthians 6:

5.  Mark 13:

6.  Galatians 3:

7.  Hebrews 10:

8.  Acts 12:

9.  Matthew 5:

10.  Deuteronomy 7:

11.  Psalm 88:

12.  Galatians 5:

13.  James 11:

14.  Psalm 139:

15.  Matthew 5:

16.  Matthew 10:

17.  Psalm 119:

18.  Titus 3:

19.  John 14:

20.  Psalm 91:

21.  Matthew 18:

22.  Mark 3:

23.  James 12:


B.


1.  "For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus."


2.  "And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty."


3.  "But you will receive the power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.  And you will be my witnesses,  telling people about me everywhere - in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."


4.  "You are the salt of the earth."


5.  "You are the light of the world."


6.  "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."


7.  "For you are holy people, who belong to the LORD your God.  Of all the people on earth, the LORD your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure."


8.  "You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope."


9.  "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb."


10.  "So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

 

11.  "No, I will not abandon you as orphans  - I will come to you."






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...