Thursday 24 September 2020

Be strong in your faith!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Ephesians 6:

2.  Isaiah 50:

3.  Hebrews 13:

4.  2 Corinthians 1:

5.  2 Timothy 2:

6.  Luke 6:

7.  1 Peter 5:


1.  "I will show you what it's like when someone comes to me, listens to my teaching, and then follows it.  It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock.  When the floodwaters rise and break against that house, it stands firm because it is well built."


2.  "Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness."


3.  "Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith."


4.  "But God's truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: "The LORD knows those who are his, and "All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil."


5.  "Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil."


6.  "Not that we have dominion over your faith, but are fellow workers for your joy; for by faith you stand."


7. "So we can say with confidence, "The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?"


8.  "A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."


9. "For the Lord GOD will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed."


10.  "Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil.  Then after the battle you will still be standing firm."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...