Tuesday 15 September 2020

Be Like Christ!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  John 3:
2.  Philippians 2:
3.  Philippians 4:
4.  Luke 6:
5.  Matthew 11:
6.  Matthew 5:
7.  Philippians 1:

 

1.  And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


2.  “A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher.”


3.  “Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”


4.  “You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”


5.  "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."


6.  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


7.  "Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus."


8.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."


9.  “He must increase, but I must decrease.”


10.  “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...