Monday 14 September 2020

Be like Christ!!

Find the verses in:
 

1.  John 15:
2.  Galatians 2:
3.  Ephesians 5:
4.  Galatians 3:
5.  Hebrews 12:
6.  Ephesians 2:
7.  2 Corinthians 5:
8.  2 Corinthians 3:
9.  2 Corinthians 2:


1.  "But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere."


2.  "And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."


3.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


4.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


5.  "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children."


6.  "And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."


7.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


8.  "For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ."


9.  "Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."


10.  “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.”


11.  “Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...