Thursday 24 September 2020

Be a Disciple!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  John 15:
2.  John 13:
3.  Isaiah 50:
4.  John 8:
5.  Acts 20:
6.  Acts 1:
7.  Galatians 6:
8.  Galatians 5:


1.  "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”


2.  "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."


3.  "And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."


4.  "One who is taught the word must share all good things with the one who teaches."


5.  "The Lord God has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning he awakens; he awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught."


6.  “For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you.”


7.  “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”


8.  “You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.”


9.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples.”


10.  “By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...