Wednesday 5 August 2020

We are members of God's family!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Ephesians 2:

2.  John 10:

3.  Matthew 15:

4.  1 Corinthians 15:

5.  John 17:

6.  John 6:


1.  "For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me , not to do my own will."


2.  "For you have given him authority over everyone.  He gives eternal life to each one you have given him." And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."


3.  "Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us."


4.  "So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man.  Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life."


5.  "And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day."


6.  "Through him you Gentiles are also being made part of his dwelling where God lives by his Spirit."


7.  "I was sent only to help God's lost sheep - the people of Israel."


8.  "I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold.  I must bring them also.  They will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock with one shepherd."


9.  "So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners.  You are citizens along with all of God's holy people.  You are members of God's family."


10.  "For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life.  I will raise them up at the last day."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...