Monday 3 August 2020

The Lord is my light and my salvation!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  2 Samuel 22:

2.  Job 22:

3.  Psalm 27:

4.  1 Kings 15:

5.  Jeremiah 33:

6.  Acts 20:

7.  Romans 13:

8.  Luke 19:

9.  Psalm 88:

10.  1 Peter 5:

11.  Isaiah 60:

12.  Luke 2:

13.  John 1:

14.  Revelation 15:

15.  Hebrews 10:

16.  Mark 12:

17.  1 Timothy 3:

18.  John 3:

19.  Proverbs 17:

20.  Galatians 2:

21.  John 8:

22.  Psalm 43:

23.  Job 33:


B.


1.  "He is a light to reveal God to the nations, and he is the glory of your people Israel!"


2.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."


3.  "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone."


4.  "But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants."


5.  "Send out your light and your truth; let them guide me.  Let them lead to your holy mountain, to the place where you live."


6.  "God rescued me from the grave, and now my life is filled with light."


7.  "You will succeed in whatever you choose to do, and light will shine on the road ahead of you."


8.  "No longer will you need the sun to shine by day, nor the moon to give its light by night, for the Lord your God will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory."


9.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?


10.  "O Lord, you are my lamp.  The Lord lights up my darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...