Saturday 1 August 2020

The Lord is my inheritance!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Psalm 16:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  James 5:

4.  Mark 13:

5.  Zechariah 10:

6.  Luke 15:

7.  Acts 20:

8.  Psalm 147:

9.  Isaiah 9:

10.  Jeremiah 17:

11.  Psalm 90:

12.  Joshua 3:

13.  Matthew 7:

14.  Hebrews 12:

15.  1 Peter 5:

16.  Daniel 10:

17.  Lamentations 3:

18.  Micah 4:

19.  Proverbs 25:

20.  1 John 3:

21.  Zephaniah 3:

22.  Romans 5:

23.  Romans 12:


B.


1.  "But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence."


2.  "I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"


3.  "Everyone will live in peace and prosperity, enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees, for there will be nothing to fear.  The LORD of Heaven's Armies has made this promise!"


4.  "For the LORD your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."


5.  "And this hope will not lead to disappointment.  For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."


6.  "Rejoice in our confident hope.  Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."


7.  "His government and its peace will never end.  He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David for all eternity.  The passionate commitment of the LORD of Heaven's Armies will make this happen!"


8.  "You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope."


9.  "No, the LORD'S delight is in those who fear him, those who put their hope in his unfailing love."


10.  "No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.  My body rests in safety."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...