Thursday 6 August 2020

The answer is Jesus Christ!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Romans 6:

2.  Romans 8:

3.  Romans 9:

4.  Romans 10:

5.  Romans 7:


1.  "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature.  You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you.


2.  "For God said to Moses, "I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose."


3.  "In fact, it says, "The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart.  And that message is the very message about faith that we preach."


4.  "So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus."


5.  "Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one - for God himself has given us right standing with himself."


6.  "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.


7.  "I love God's law with all my heart."


8.  "Thank God! The answer is Jesus Christ our Lord.  So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God's law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin."


9.  "But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God.  Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life."


10.  "And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him."


11.  "Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law.  Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...