Saturday 22 August 2020

Stay alert and be clearheaded!!

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Timothy 2:

2.  Ephesians 6:

3.  1 Thessalonians 5:

4.  Deuteronomy 31:

5.  Psalm 27:

6.  Deuteronomy 20:

7.  Psalm 18:

8.  Luke 10:

9.  Isaiah 41:


1.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"


2.  "For the LORD your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and he will give you victory!"


3.  "You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued my enemies under my feet."


4.  "Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them.  Nothing will injure you."


5.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


6.  "But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation."


7.  "Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion.  Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere."


8.  "So be on your guard, not asleep like others.  Stay alert and be clearheaded."


9.  "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them.  For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you.  He will neither fail you or abandon you."


10.  "So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...